Thursday 23 June 2016

Graphics And Emotions Unleashed Together



Hey,fellow readers again welcome to 'The Changing Times'

I am going Bhuj today and will be meeting my family after a long time and its been only a few hours leaving my friends but  I have started missing some of my friends right now . Hahaha!


Rest today I went to college , the thing which happened during the day was that I met with some special people told them what I wanted to tell them  and hope soon will be getting some kind of reply. Well right now what I can do is
                 
 Just Hope For The Best And Be Ready For The Worst

Today the library time was also good when I luckily got the book I wanted but when she thought to help me to get another book which I wanted , failed due to some reasons, it was disappointing that I could not have that book right now then but I was happy seeing a little concern for me, I was happy that, at least she tried it for me.

 It was my EG(Engineering Graphics) viva today, It went fantastic as all those concepts were that much interesting that telling them to the faculty was also fun whether it was reducing whole Agra onto my paper or enlarging a small toy into a big poster.It was fun creating the same ellipse with different ways, it did told me that

You Can Choose More Than One Way To Reach The Same Destination , But At Last You Are The One Who Decides You Future. So Be Careful 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have A Wonderful Day !

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Of The Day | Learn And Use A New Word Everyday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insidious"

Working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way

"glaucoma is an insidious disease"

Copyright © 2016 Engineers Burger - All Rights Reserved. Digital Craftmanship - Nikhil Jha and Jay Akbari.
MyBloggerLab.com