Saturday 25 June 2016

Silence Of Beloved Monsoons



Hello my dear friends, Monsoon has arrived and finally its time to get a little relief from the flaming summers.

Today it rained a little here in Rajkot. Usually rains do remind us of the tasty pakode and chai(hot tea) but today it reminded me of my last monsoons. Specially my first rain showers at Rajkot, that rain shower became more special as I was there with one of mine best and first friend in Rajkot.

That day we were doing dance practice after classes for the fresher's party. There was a lot of pressure of performing nice as it was our first performance in the college that to, in front of all my seniors and my batch mates . As
First Impression is the Last Impression 
we were working hard and were a little stressed. When we left college after the practice, there were heavy clouds.We were on scooter when it suddenly started raining.
It Was Awesome! 
The beautiful sky along with my beautiful friend made the situation perfect.
It was raining,but we didn't stopped and she drove me to my hostel. The best moment was when I was leaving I asked her,"Are you OK? Tu baarish me bheegi toh nahi?" Although she was bombarded with water droplets. After hearing me, she gave me her perfect sweet smile and said nothing but there was a lot of  cuteness in her smile.  And at that moment that silence between us spoke more than a lot of words . That is why it is said
 Sometimes Silence Speaks More Than Words  
It was amazing with her. At last I just want to thank her for being there with me and making my first rain memorable! I wish all of you also have some gorgeous memories of your monsoons. Do share it with me, I would love to hear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have A Wonderful Day !

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Of The Day | Learn And Use A New Word Everyday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insidious"

Working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way

"glaucoma is an insidious disease"

Copyright © 2016 Engineers Burger - All Rights Reserved. Digital Craftmanship - Nikhil Jha and Jay Akbari.
MyBloggerLab.com