Saturday 23 July 2016

Exhilarating Experience


 

 Hello!



 
This is Jay and welcome to my 2nd post of 'Roaring Twenties'!

Last week I had a wonderful exhilarating learning experience. It all started with Moliya Sir, who gave me and Nikhil an opportunity filled news  directly from Gohil Sir whether we were instrested to work or not, regarding a website. I assume, we were consulted for this because of  'EngineersBurger' blog that we have created &  maybe this portrays our interests in creating websites, after all.

Who would deny such a great opportunity! I then remembered a wonderful movie called 'Yes Man'(2008), where our charming Jim Carrey says YES to each and every opportunity he gets in life and decides to participate in it. What happens then in the movie is fascinating, must watch. You shall face problems doing so but you will also get to explore a whole new world you have never seen before!

For the next two days I had to wake up at 7 o'clock in the morning, get dressed and present myself at 'MarshalInfoCorp' office at 8 o'clock  where Vishalbhai ( I better call him Sir!) had introduced me and Nikhil about the work. It was all about editing and adding the contents in a new website of GEC-Rajkot college ( https://www.gecrajkot.ac.in/ ), a sort of live project. I also had to attend my college at 11 o'clock, complete the given work in a limited time period without bunking any lectures at the college. I learned enough management skills during the process.  Getting home late was the 'side effect', btw.

It was a great time spent with all the professors, HOD ma'am,  my super senior Saurabh Detharia, Nikhil and all the folks who joined in later- all of them guiding us every significant time we needed help. I learned a very important aspect of life and about people which happened to be of sublime experience. 

What did I explore and learn? - in a nutshell.

  1. There's always something to learn from EVERY living being on this planet. It's just that, you need to learn to figure out how to derive that learning and inspiration from that individual. I may not be able to derive a mathematical equation correctly but certainly I am now an expert at deriving required inspiration from anything anywhere!

  2.  Management of time, how to distribute tasks and communication skills of the corporate world.
  3.  Strengthened my skills in area of web development technologies, especially HTML and CSS.
  4. Learned that there are always some loop holes, nicks and cuts in every process of work. You discover them with experience in one hand  and you tackle them with experience in the other hand!
  5. This is proved once again . You always get the fruit of your actions. If not today, then tomorrow. Be patient.
  6. Always think negatively. You will end up having positive outcomes. That works for me every time! It's not a magic. With negative thinking, you develop a  strong sense and urge to avoid that negative feeling such intense that you start working to avoid it and eventually things fall into their desired spots.
  7. You always get those small perks ( an advantage or something extra)  when you work unconditionally!  

Signing off,
Stay Determined,
Stay Enthusiastic &
Have a splendid day. 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have A Wonderful Day !

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Of The Day | Learn And Use A New Word Everyday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Insidious"

Working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way

"glaucoma is an insidious disease"

Copyright © 2016 Engineers Burger - All Rights Reserved. Digital Craftmanship - Nikhil Jha and Jay Akbari.
MyBloggerLab.com